Fog 100% Flax Linen Bedding Set
$250.00 – $300.00
or 4 payments with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $ fortnightly with More info
Buttery soft, pre-washed and designed to last, our pure 100% French flax linen set in Fog makes the whole bed feel like the cool side of the pillow, and comes with everything you need to sleep well trans-seasonally: two pillowcases, a duvet cover and a fitted sheet.
Our best-selling Fog set is a classic that sells out season after season. It’s like your favourite white t-shirt or pair of jeans; comfortable and timeless.
Durable, pre-washed and ultra-soft, this bedding set also acts as a natural insulator, becoming light and breathable in summer, and warm and cosy in winter, thanks to its top-quality natural fibres.
With two pillowcases, a duvet cover and a fitted sheet, this set comes with everything you need to sleep well, trans-seasonally… but don’t take our word for it. To truly understand the beauty of linen bedding, you have to sleep in it yourself.
- 2 x 100% flax linen pillowcases in fog.
- 1 x 100% flax linen fitted sheet in fog.
- 1 x 100% flax linen duvet cover in fog.
- 1 x 100% flax linen storage sack.
This is currently Out of Stock. (Sorry about that!) Pre-order yours now for November delivery.
Why Bed Threads?
Finding the Right Sheets Shouldn’t Be Tiring
- 2 x pillowcases
- 1 x fitted sheet
- 1 x linen duvet cover
- 1 x linen storage sack, to keep your products fresh.
Affordable Luxury at Your Fingertips
Linen Is the Fabric That Works Harder
Not only is linen stain resistant, but it’s also sustainable. This is because Flax linen requires less water and fewer pesticides to cultivate than other manchesters. The entire linen crop is utilised and it is a renewable, biodegradable and recyclable resource.
So now you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
The Threads That Count
What is GSM? Great question. Put simply, GSM stands for grams per square metre. Translation: The higher the GSM of a fabric, the denser it will be.
Bed Threads 100% French flax linen sits at 170 GSM. The reason for this? It’s the perfect weight to ensure that your bedding is soft and cosy from the second you use it, and durable enough to ensure it lasts for years to come.
Linen Gets Better with Age
- Wash your bedding in lukewarm or cold water using a mild liquid detergent to protect the fibres.
- If you are able to machine wash your bedding, choose a gentle cycle.
- Wash items of a similar colour together and don’t overload your machine.
- Hang your linen to dry naturally or machine dry on a cool setting.