Terms & Conditions
In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means BED THREADS LINEN PTY LTD.
You may choose to be a registered member to make orders and access certain features of our website.
When you register and activate your account, we will provide you with a user name and password. You are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name. By registering an account with us you are also opting to subscribe to our mailing list. You are free to unsubscribe to our mailing list at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our newsletter emails.
To create an account, you must be:
- at least 18 years of age;
- possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
- agree and warrant to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our products to you.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
Promotions and Competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
No commercial use
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website, eBay, Facebook Marketplace or other third party services.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales.
Payments are accepted through Paypal, Stripe (Credit Card) or AfterPay. All sales through this website will be processed in AUD.
We also accept payment via gift cards. Gift cards from Bed Threads are purchasable and redeemable online.
Bed Threads Gift Cards are sold/allocated subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on www.bedthreads.com.au
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be used on www.bedthreads.com.au
- May not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be available and can be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid via an alternate payment method.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to you as store credit and can be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the purchaser once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
- BED THREADS LINEN PTY LTD is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card or Credit Note to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- BED THREADS LINEN PTY LTD is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- BED THREADS LINEN PTY LTD reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a BED THREADS LINEN PTY LTD Gift Card.
All promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No more than one promotional code can be applied at checkout or to an order. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided. BED THREADS LINEN PTY LTD reserves the rights to cancel or refuse the usage of any promotional code at any time.
All promotional codes must be applied at checkout, and cannot be applied to any previous or retrospective orders. We have the right to refuse use of any promotional code for any reason. The times of use will be outlines in the marketing material, the code can not be used outside of this time.
Items purchased during a sale, flash sale, using a discounted promotional code, or discounted via a sale code, are not eligible for ‘change of mind’ (including wrong size, colour, style or item purchased) return and BED THREADS LINEN PTY LTD reserves the right to deny any returns/exchanges requested, unless the item is faulty or damaged.
All pre-orders are charged at the time of transaction and payment options for all Pre-Orders are Visa, MasterCard and American Express (via Stripe), PayPal or AfterPay. Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 days of the stock becoming available.