10 Dreamy Table Setting Ideas to Inspire Your Next Dinner Party
But if you want to make this lasting impression on your guests, there's a lot more thought that needs to go into it than throwing together whatever linens and tableware you have lying around at home. It's why here at Bed Threads, we're committed to providing you with the very finest essentials that can turn any ordinary dining room (even the tiniest of spaces) into a dream-worthy space that looks like it belongs on the cover of an interiors magazine. Our 100% French flax linen Tablecloths, Napkins and Placemats come in a range of rich hues and designs — but there's one problem: there are just too many combinations to choose from.
So, to help make your decision easier, we've rounded up the most popular colour combinations on our Instagram feed. Whether you're dining alone at home or hosting a dinner party, there's something here for everyone.
10 Most Popular Tableware Colour Combinations on Instagram
1. White Tablecloth and Terracotta & Rust Scalloped Placemats and Napkins
Make your dining table feel like a fancy restaurant.
2. Lavender Tablecloth, Olive Placemats and Sage Napkins
Did someone say garden party?
3. Sage Tablecloth and Lavender & Petrol Scalloped Placemats and Napkins
Impress your date at your next dinner by whipping out your Sage Tablecloth and Scalloped placemats.
4. Rust Tablecloth and Terracotta Napkins
A vintage home is made even more beautiful with Rust and Terracotta table linens. Plus, are you also obsessed with how those napkins are folded? Learn how to re-create them (and many other styles) with our ultimate folding guide here.
5. White Tablecloth and Oatmeal Napkins
Simple and clean, this incredibly versatile combination is one that will be with you for years. Seriously, a White tablecloth will be your best investment.
6. Oatmeal Tablecloth and Napkins, and White Placemats
Or, simply reverse our classic and minimal look by using Oatmeal as your base.
7. Mineral Tablecloth and Sage & Olive Scalloped Placemats and Napkins
If you haven't noticed already, injecting fun into your table setting can be done with our Scalloped Placemats and Napkins.
8. Sage Tablecloth and Napkins, Olive Placemats
Just like our linen bedding, pairing Olive and Sage together for your table is one of our most popular combos.
9. Lavender Tablecloth, Sage Placemats and Olive Napkins
If you don't have enough time to source florals and all the other extravagant table accessories, opt for a bright coloured tablecloth like one in Lavender.
10. Mineral Tablecloth and Lavender & Mineral Scalloped Napkins and Placemats
You can't help but smile at this vibrant table setting. The best thing about our Scalloped range is that you don't need to pair it with extravagant tableware — simply stick to simple plates and cutlery and let your linen do all the hard work.