Rachel Saunders Woman Vase in Terracotta
Frequently bought together
Made using natural, sustainable materials, this clay vessel with an unglazed exterior reflects the inherent power of the female body. Fill with your favourite blooms, or let this vessel shine centre stage on your mantel. The warm and natural Terracotta shade of this piece injects an earthy energy into any space. As each vase is hand formed and detailed, no two pieces are the same.
Bed Threads offers free standard shipping on all orders within Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Express shipping (for in-stock items) is available in Australia for a $15 flat rate.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Standard delivery time after order dispatch is 2 to 5 business days for NSW/QLD/ACT/VIC/SA. NT/WA/TAS and remote locations may take up to 11 business days.
- Please visit our US site if you are shopping in North America or our UK site if you are shopping in the UK.
- Shipping is $60AUD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Due to the nature of low-fired terracotta, this vase is not fully vitrified and therefore not completely watertight. Some water condensation may occur on the bottom. Do not place on surfaces that could be damaged by watermarks. Hand wash with care.
- KDKelly D.Verified BuyerReviewingRachel Saunders Woman Vase in TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove her
Beautiful. Love the size of the vase and the earthy colour.
- AKAnnie K.Verified BuyerReviewingRachel Saunders Woman Vase in TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSo so chic
I umm’d and ahhh’d about purchasing this vase due to the price, but, NO REGRETS! This is the most lovely, special, chicest vase. I will treasure this piece of art forever. It is truly beautiful. Mine is styled with a single white peony.
- KSKatie S.Verified BuyerReviewingRachel Saunders Woman Vase in TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI love this vase
I bought the Woman Vase by Rachel Saunders, in Terra, for my birthday gift and I adore her, a beautiful warm earthy tone, glazed inside and perfect for a small posy or a single stem flower or eucalyptus leaves, or on her own! Love the matte finish on the outside. She's beautiful!
- MEMARY E.Verified BuyerReviewingRachel Saunders Woman Vase in TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoRachael Saunders Woman Vase in terracotta
I have it sitting on my table with some Pussy Willows in and it looks fabulous. Very, very happy. 😍😍
Most Trending Products
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustainably...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.