Oatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Placemats (Set of Four)
Frequently bought together
- 4 classic placemats packaged in a linen storage sack.
Functional yet supremely stylish, these 100% French flax Linen Placemats will protect your table from spills and marks. And they do the job in style; bringing a jolt of colour to every meal courtesy of our range of bright hues. Pair them with our tablecloth and napkin sets for maximum impact–now all that’s left to figure out is the menu.
Bed Threads offers free standard shipping on all orders within Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Express shipping (for in-stock items) is available in Australia for a $15 flat rate.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Standard delivery time after order dispatch is 2 to 5 business days for NSW/QLD/ACT/VIC/SA. NT/WA/TAS and remote locations may take up to 11 business days.
- Please visit our US site if you are shopping in North America or our UK site if you are shopping in the UK.
- Shipping is $60AUD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cosy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
- KCKerryn C.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Placemats (Set of Four) OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent quality product
Loved the placemats. They compliment my table decor perfectly.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSophieVerified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Placemats (Set of Four) OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLuxurious and functional
These are fabulous. The colour is true, and they wash, iron, and wear so beautifully just like the napkins and tablecloths. A luxurious and functional addition to a table.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SCSusan C.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Placemats (Set of Four) OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOatmeal placemats
Great placemats soft and supple. The colour is just as expected, lovely neutrals to fit in with my decor.
- JRJulie R.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Placemats (Set of Four) OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing quality and gorgeous colours
Easy to iron, quick to dry, look great!
- EBerin b.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Placemats (Set of Four) OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agobasic luxe
love the tablecloth, napkins and bedding i ordered! love the colours and quality. i'll definitely be only using bed threads in my home from now on!
Most Trending Products
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustainably...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.