Pasta Grannies by Vicky Bennison
Frequently bought together
Part recipes, part guide to life, Pasta Grannies is a book about cooking for love, for the people you love. Featuring more than 70 recipes from grandmothers located all over Italy, this book not only shares the stories of each woman who contributed a recipe, but gives insight into how the culture of food and dining in Italy is hinged on family and connection. Let these women share their insights and wisdom about life, while they also teach you how to roll pici and stir the sauce. Heaven. What started as a popular YouTube channel, food and travel writer Vicki Bennison collates family secret recipes in the Pasta Grannies cookbook.
Bed Threads offers free standard shipping on all orders within Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Express shipping (for in-stock items) is available in Australia for a $15 flat rate.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Standard delivery time after order dispatch is 2 to 5 business days for NSW/QLD/ACT/VIC/SA. NT/WA/TAS and remote locations may take up to 11 business days.
- Please visit our US site if you are shopping in North America or our UK site if you are shopping in the UK.
- Shipping is $60AUD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- LGLynn G.Verified BuyerReviewingPasta Grannies by Vicky BennisonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoMouthwatering recipes
Beautifully presented book with delightful mouth watering recipes.
- JGJess G.Verified BuyerReviewingPasta Grannies by Vicky BennisonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDrool worthy recipes
Such a beautiful book & a great gift to to give fellow pasta lovers. A beautiful read also!
- PTPierre T.Verified BuyerReviewingPasta Grannies by Vicky BennisonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent service
The book was delivered quite quickly after ordering, it was great to see they had it in stock and that was the truth. Other stores did not meet the same standards - well done.
- MFMARINA F.Verified BuyerReviewingPasta Grannies by Vicky BennisonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPASTA GRANNIES
So far I loved the introductions of the grannies. And who doesn't want to learn for a grandma ? I haven't started to cook any recipes from this book, but am looking forward to when I do . So no bad review just yet, please stay tuned, cheers. 😁
- TATom A.Verified BuyerReviewingPasta Grannies by Vicky BennisonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFabulous
Great book. Simple yet delicious recipes
Most Trending Products
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustainably...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.