We think a good night’s sleep is the ultimate luxury – and what could be a better gift than long, uninterrupted sleep on fresh, ultra-soft linen?
Give the gift that keeps on giving for an engagement, wedding, birthday, anniversary, Christmas – or just because. You can use our gift vouchers within 12 months of purchasing. The voucher will be emailed out to you upon ordering, and we will send you a paper copy in the mail, which you can gift to the recipient in person.
Why Bed Threads?
Finding the Right Sheets Shouldn’t Be Tiring
- 2 x pillowcases
- 1 x fitted sheet
- 1 x linen duvet cover
- 1 x linen storage sack, to keep your products fresh.
Affordable Luxury at Your Fingertips
Linen Is the Fabric That Works Harder
Not only is linen stain resistant, but it’s also sustainable. This is because Flax linen requires less water and fewer pesticides to cultivate than other manchesters. The entire linen crop is utilised and it is a renewable, biodegradable and recyclable resource.
So now you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
The Threads That Count
What is GSM? Great question. Put simply, GSM stands for grams per square metre. Translation: The higher the GSM of a fabric, the denser it will be.
Bed Threads 100% French flax linen sits at 170 GSM. The reason for this? It’s the perfect weight to ensure that your bedding is soft and cosy from the second you use it, and durable enough to ensure it lasts for years to come.
Linen Gets Better with Age
- Wash your bedding in lukewarm or cold water using a mild liquid detergent to protect the fibres.
- If you are able to machine wash your bedding, choose a gentle cycle.
- Wash items of a similar colour together and don’t overload your machine.
- Hang your linen to dry naturally or machine dry on a cool setting.