White 100% Flax Linen Sheet Set
$260.00 – $300.00
or 4 payments with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $ fortnightly with More info
Buttery soft, pre-washed and designed to last, our 100% linen sheet sets are for those who prefer to sleep without a duvet cover, in the summer or trans-seasonally.
Some of us are naturally hot sleepers, after all.
Crafted from pure French Flax Linen, our pieces adjust as your body’s temperature does; it keeps you you cool in summer and cosy in winter, becoming softer and more comfortable the more it’s used.
Just when you thought you couldn’t love your bed any more.
- 2 x 100% flax linen pillowcases in White.
- 1 x 100% flax linen fitted sheet in White.
- 1 x 100% flax linen flat sheet in White.
You can checkout with MasterCard, Visa, American Express, PayPal or AfterPay.
Receive an update when this product is in stock.
Why Bed Threads?
Finding the Right Sheets Shouldn’t Be Tiring
- 2 x pillowcases
- 1 x fitted sheet
- 1 x linen duvet cover
- 1 x linen storage sack, to keep your products fresh.
Affordable Luxury at Your Fingertips
Linen Is the Fabric That Works Harder
Not only is linen stain resistant, but it’s also sustainable. This is because Flax linen requires less water and fewer pesticides to cultivate than other manchesters. The entire linen crop is utilised and it is a renewable, biodegradable and recyclable resource.
So now you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
The Threads That Count
What is GSM? Great question. Put simply, GSM stands for grams per square metre. Translation: The higher the GSM of a fabric, the denser it will be.
Bed Threads 100% French flax linen sits at 170 GSM. The reason for this? It’s the perfect weight to ensure that your bedding is soft and cosy from the second you use it, and durable enough to ensure it lasts for years to come.
Linen Gets Better with Age
- Wash your bedding in lukewarm or cold water using a mild liquid detergent to protect the fibres.
- If you are able to machine wash your bedding, choose a gentle cycle.
- Wash items of a similar colour together and don’t overload your machine.
- Hang your linen to dry naturally or machine dry on a cool setting.